Want to write product reviews for your blog?
Adding product reviews to your blog is actually a really good idea.
Think about it,
how often have you Googled a product before you bought it?
Researched the competition?
Before you jump into writing product reviews, there are some things you should know:
– Only do product reviews on items you’ve actually used.
– Be honest- if you don’t like the product, say you don’t like the product and tell why.
– If you are uncomfortable writing a negative review, incorporate competitors’ products and just say they might be a better option!
– Make sure you include all the key elements for a complete product review:
– an image or picture
– basic information about the product
– the target audience for the product
– the main benefit(s) of the product
– features of the product that set it apart
– where to get the product
– return/warranty/ guarantee details
– the pros and cons of the product
– your final opinion on it
Good luck on your product review