Before starting on this path, make sure you understand the differences between:
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Choose a path, then choose a company to get started with.
Affiliate Marketing Tools You Will Need:
- THE Blogging System. Over 100,000 satisfied bloggers (plus, it pays you)
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with great support. All of my sites (18+) operate on WordPress.
- First Steps to Wealth by: Dani Johnson
- Spirit Driven Success: Learn Time Tested Biblical Secrets to Create Wealth While Serving Others! by: Dani Johnson
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by: Timothy Ferriss
- The Greatest Manifestation Principle In the World
- The 50th Law- 50 Cent and..?
- Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
- How To Win Friends and Influence People- Dale Carnegie
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- Empowering Women
- University of Success- Og Mandino
- God Wants You To Be Rich- Paul Zane Pilzer
Email Subscriptions & List Building:
- Aweber :The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. The ONLY place I trust leaving my contacts
- Bluehost : If you are looking to build your own blogs
Increasing Site Rank, Site Traffice & SEO:
- Directory Maximizer: Get your site submitted to over 1,000 different directories for as little as 14 cents a site. Takes the headache out of the equation for you and see your site rank climb.
- Alexa: Install the toolbar and see where your site ranks in comparison with others, plus you can see traffic stats and search analytics for your site.
- Google Adwords: Keyword Tool: Figure out which combination of words will get your site ranked higher, faster. Learn how to utilize this tool within my free trainings and in the 15k Formula
Payments (sending & receiving):
- PayPal: This is the cheapest and easiest I’ve found and it’s easy to use. I am able to build buttons for my sites to receive payments that way, I can send invoices or swipe credit cards through a card reader on my phone. Again, I’ve tried other services, including having my own merchant account so I can “swipe” credit cards at home- this got ridiculously expensive and cut into serious profits, and this is the my company of choice.
- Amazon: A great way to make a commission on products you’ve used and support. Depending on what your selling, it can be everything from books to clothes, electronics to home goods.
- Clickbank: If you’ve created your own products, this is a great place to sell them; and if you are looking to get paid for promoting other people’s products…this is where you need to be.
- TweetAdder: For Automatic Tweets- Never Worry About Posting Constantly or “Following” People!