EFT Tapping is gaining more and more momentum and recognition.
As society shifts and health care costs continue to rise, more people are turning to preventative and holistic “medicine”.
Tapping is an “up and coming” area, and the publicity EFT is receiving for the success with veterans and PTSD is only increasing the awareness (of both issues).
The science behind EFT or “tapping”
A recent trail examined the effects of EFT on veterans with PTSD. Patients received 6 hour-long EFT sessions over the course of a month.
At the end of the 6 sessions, the EFT subjects and control group subjects were again tested. The EFT patients had significantly reduced psychological distress and PTSD symptom levels.
In addition, 90% of the EFT group no longer met PTSD clinical criteria, compared with 4% in the control group.
The results are consistent with that of other published reports showing EFT’s efficacy in treating PTSD and comorbid symptoms and its long-term effects.
The benefits of EFT are truly endless. Below is a list of numerous benefits- but it’s just the beginning!
EFT can help significantly reduce or eliminate:
- Stress and anxiety
- Anger and frustration
- All kinds of fears and phobias
- Negative memories and inner child issues
- Guilt, grief, confusion
- Trauma of any kind including PTSD
- Addictions of all kinds
- Relationship issues
- Weight Loss
- Self-Esteem issues
- Control issues
- Improves Self-Confidence
- Releases Triggers underneath Bi-Polar
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Sports Performance
- Job Performance
- Trauma from Physical Abuse
- Trauma from Emotional Abuse
- Trauma and emotions from Molestation and Rape
After releasing “blocks” listed above, you will find improvement in many other aspects of life. Including but not limited to:
- Reduce or eliminate physical cravings for substances and foods.
- Relieve pain
- Overcome Insomnia
- Increase your overall well-being
- Lose weight through eliminating emotions that cause emotional eating
- Eliminate emotions that keep you from eating a healthy diet
- Release the emotions that are causing dis-ease within the body allowing the body to heal itself.
- Improve your performance in sports, your career and any aspect of your life.
- Release your limitations about money and open to creating more abundance in your life.
- Improve your business and personal relationships
There have been many other studies or clinical trials that have seen success with EFT and PTSD as well.
- Military veterans with PTSD
- veterans and family members
- adolescents who were orphaned and traumatized by the ethnic cleansing and warfare in Rwanda
- low income refugees
The research behind EFT and it’s benefits is ongoing, but the results it’s producing so far are very promising! Society is shifting towards more holistic and preventative medicine, and this is just one of the many ways you can work to heal yourself from the inside out naturally.